"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Our newest family member...

I would like to introduce everyone to our newest family member "Obie" short for obi-wan...he is a 12 week old wavy coated Portuguese Water Dog which we brought home later last week after our return from NYC...he is quite the energetic young puppy as one would expect ;-)

So since things have been pleasantly busy in another way I have not exercised since the NYCM but thats perfectly fine as my body needs a break from running every now and then :-)

Brian

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Awwwwwww he's such a cutie!! You'll have your handsful with him without training I am sure LOL

My brother visited with his 5 months old puppy over the week-end and he was just crazy!

Tea said...

Those are great dogs. You're gonna have so much fun!

What have you been doing (besides rest) for the hammie issue?

Alan said...

Very cute addition !!!!