"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Short note about the NYCM...

On Sunday Kristen and I ran the New York City Marathon together to enjoy the experience. Her finish time was a strong 4:18:59 as mine was a 4:19:00 even...it was the second marathon for both of us in three weeks time! Also we did alot of touristy things while on Manhattan which made for a great long weekend...I shall write-up a proper race report later this week :-)

b

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Awesome! What a gentleman you are, letting your woman finish first =)

Good job guys!!

Tea said...

Congrats Brian. Sounds like a GREAT time!

Steve Stenzel said...

WOW! Congrats!!

And I agree with sonia - that 1 second deserves some "bedroom favors!"

*wink wink*