"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

it's cold outside...

Saturday morning:

I decide this wintery Saturday morning to spin every so easily via my tri-bike on the Kinetic trainer in the house for 40 minutes time. I spun some really easy gears to flush out the "dead" feeling in my legs to prepare them for tomorrow Shamrock Shuffle 8k plus 3 miles for 8 toatal. On the bike I covered 11.3 miles in that time frame with an average HR of recovery lower 103bpm plus my average cadence was 92 revolutions per minute (rpm).

It's cold outside but at least the sun is out...

b
---------------------------------------------

Also keep an eye on my blogspot tomorrow as I attempt to post up some pictures from the Shamrock Shuffle 8k weekend...

No comments: