"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

spun at home...

Wednesday evening:

With strong rain & t-storms in the area I scrubbed my run and decided to ride the 'old Cannondale via the Kinetic rear wheel trainer in the home as the Galena duathlon is coming up quickly on May 16th 2009. I rode the bike for exactly one hour while watching the finally stages of the 2005 TdF on DVD via the TV for inspiration!

I managed to get in 16.4 miles in that hour ride with a max speed at one point of 27.7mph with an average HR of 112bpm plus max HR at 132bpm. My average cadence was perfect at 93rpm and max at 101rpm as this helps flushout my legs from the weekend race...

Glad I got in that spin ride in the home as at least I still know how to bike ;-)

b

No comments: