"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

in between trainings...

Tuesday mid-morning:

As I enjoyed a last couple of v-days off from work (use them or lost them policy) earlier this week I got myself outside on on a picture perfect day Tuesday for my last run in the training books for the 2008 season. I decided just to run a "whatever" route in our region to just enjoy the day and the run felt really good with that mindset :-)

I covered 6.2 miles in 54:51 for a mile pace of 8:51 and an average HR of 137bpm. I picked in the pace each mile after I used the 1st three miles as a warm-up so in the last mile I acheived my max HR at 150bpm.


It was a perfect way to end the 2008 training season!

b

2 comments:

Sonia said...

You got your groove back on! Awesome Brian! Happy New Year!

Trishie said...

sounds like a great last run of the year! happy 09, b!